CANCELLATION OF MOTOTRBO TWO WAY RADIO BATTERIES
- PRODUCT CANCELLED – PMNN4409BR BATT IMPRES LIION IP67 2250mAH
- REPLACEMENT – PMNN4491B BATT IMPRES LIION IP68 2100mAH Or PMNN4544A BATT IMPRES LIION IP68 2450mAH (More information below)
REPLACEMENT MOTOTRBO TWO WAY RADIO BATTERIES
NEW MOTOTRBO IMPRES LITHIUM ION BATTERY
A MOTOTRBO two way radio is only as reliable as the battery that powers it. The Motorola battery portfolio guarantees reliability and performance. Its proven robust batteries are available in different sizes, capacities and types to meet a wide variety of needs. Users have different requirements for operating conditions, performance and budget. To select the right battery, it is essential to consider the required performance, for example, a higher battery capacity to help last through the entire shift.
The new MOTOTRBO IMPRES 2450mAh* walkie talkie battery offers a better performance to the user with an increased capacity without an increase in size or weight**. Its durable IP68 design makes it as tough as the radio.
MOTOTRBO IMPRES LI-ION BATTERY SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions H x W x D: 112.35 x 51.65 x 23.4 mm
- Weight: 150g
- Chemistry: Li-Ion Battery
- Operational Time (approximately): 22/17 hours (Digital/Analogue – DP4000e Series) / 17/12 hours (Digital/Analogue – DP4000 Series) / Capacity: 2450mAh (Typical)/ 2300mAh (Minimum)
- No. of Charge cycle: 300
- Operating Temperature Range: discharge -10°C to +60°C; charge 0°C to +45°C
- IP Rating: IP68
- MOTOTRBO Radio Compatibility: DP4000/DP4000e Series and DP2000/DP2000e 2 Way Radio Series
PMNN4544A – IMPRES IP68 2450mAh Battery (this battery is also available as a radio inbox option)
Want to know more about MOTOTRBO IMPRES?
Check out our article here on IMPRES and the benefits of smart two-way radio batteries.
*Typical capacity **compared to PMNN4409BR IMPRES 2250mAh battery