Hire MOTOTRBO Portable, Mobile and Wave PTX radios and systems.
MOTOROLA Wave PTX products and systems are now available for hire.
Hire MOTOTRBO Radio Systems For Events And Business Use
Hire MOTOTRBO Motorola Solutions SL4000, DP3000 and DP4000 Series Two Way Radios, WAVE PTX, Mobiles and Repeaters along with a full range of genuine audio accessories on a long and short-term basis.
We have been hiring out digital two-way radios, and this has proven to be invaluable for a multitude of market sectors: Event Organisers, Retailers, Construction Sites, Council Teams, TV and Film Crews, Security and Plant Shutdowns to name but a few with short and long-term hire contracts using MOTOTRBO Radios.
All of the MOTOTRBO™ range can be installed and utilised on fixed sites and into vehicles/cranes with the appropriate mounting.
Using MOTOTRBO™ Digital Radio, you will notice a number of enhancements such as:
• A significant increase in battery life
• Improved audio quality
• Increased coverage
• Increased channel capacity – for larger working radio groups
• Additional user functions such as lone worker, text messaging, transmit interrupt
• Increased capacity and coverage when utilising MOTOTRBO System Software to such as Capacity Plus, IP Site Connect, and Capacity Max
MOTOTRBO HIRE – THE CHOICE IS YOURS
• We can carry out a full radio site survey/product evaluation
• We offer a free of charge OFCOM two-way radio license
• We have a no quibble service exchange policy covering all of your equipment
• We can offer worldwide onsite engineering support throughout each project or event (if required)
• We provide personalised onsite training guides for all users
• All equipment can be shipped in heavy-duty transit cases
RECORD & MONITOR YOUR RADIO FLEET
MOTOTRBO offers a Radio Allocation System which can monitor all radio & accessory movements throughout your hire. With the additional benefit of being able to record all two-way radio and system activity. This can be extremely beneficial should you need to look back / pinpoint a certain time in an event for radio traffic, proving to be invaluable in insurance claims.
Our policy is and always will be that if your event is cancelled and equipment is not shipped to you then there will be no charge but we would require this in writing as quick as possible, if we do ship and on the day of delivery the order is cancelled we would charge a 10% handling fee and the full carriage cost, thereafter we would have to charge the full quoted price.